Friday, September 3, 2010

New Harry Potter LEGO

The official Harry Potter LEGO website http://harrypotter.lego.com/en-US/default.aspx has videos and images of the new sets and characters, including the new Hogwarts Castle (set 4842) that apparently are being released in October.

I used to have Hogwarts Castle version 2 (set 4757). I like the new one, with so many different areas and details "like Dumbledore’s office with sliding stairs, the Slytherin and Gryffindor common rooms, the Restricted Section of the library and the Great Hall decorated in Slytherin and Gryffindor colors."

Check out the pictures and videos and tell me what you think. You can write your on response on this blog, or tell me when I see you on a Sunday morning.

What do you think of the new Dobby in set #4736, Freeing Dobby?

"After being tricked into freeing his family's house-elf, Dobby™, Lucius Malfoy™ tries to attack Harry - but Dobby™ quickly responds, sending Lucius tumbling backwards across the floor."