Monday, April 11, 2011

LEGO Collectible Minifigures (CMF) series 4 - lots at Target Camberwell for $3.92 (20%off LEGO)

Plenty of fresh boxes full of orange packs have landed at Target Camberwell.
Series 4 are currently $3.92 a pack from Target!
(20% off all LEGO at present there - a lot less than the normal RRP of $4.90).

Find the cheat sheet in Useful LEGO links to the right of this page, print it off, and head off to Target. You might go blind, trying to read dimples on the bottom packet edge. Try turning the packet over and find the dimples from the other side (front) first then match the sheet from the back of the packet. I have been finding the "feel" method quite good (see prior blog a few days ago). Kimono girl was easiest for me to pick from the big slope brick (2x2x2) of her skirt.

I am still not totally happy with the cheat sheets for CMF4 so far (they are ok, but...), and will try and publish my own cheat sheet here from the packs I have bought.